CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A bit about the girl...

hey ok so i'm gonna enlighten you a bit about myself! And what better way then in list form!

1. my all time favorite color is pink!
2. i talk alot
3. i say like alot
4. my friends and family are the world to me
5. i would go crazy without my friends and family
6. i go by reggie quite a bit thanks to my friend gage
7. i play basketball
8. i'm a proud owner of an ipod touch!
9. a day doesn't go by where i don't listen to at least one solid hour of music
10. i'm absolutley adicted to youtube!
11. i'm kinda in love with ryan sheckler (google him)
12. i have a fetish for designer purses and currently own a prada, coach, and dooney and bourke
13. i recently discovered that i'm pretty good at photography (future career?)
14. i would take reading a book over doing a math problem absolutley any day!
15. i'm not sure how long this list is gonna go16. i'm not a fan of winter at all, not even a little bit
17. if i were president i'd make it a law for people to truly listen to children
18. i think icecicles are extremley amazing
19. it countinues to mesmerize me how oblivous people can be sometimes
20. this list is now over!

thats not even the half of it folks!! :)


xxoo,
reggie

3 comments:

Casey Lewis said...

I'm terribly jealous of your Ipod Touch.

Saw on your profile that you're from Missouri - me too! Who knows, maybe we're neighbors?

Gracie said...

I was kind of in love with ryan sheckler too...BEFORE HE SHAVED ALL OF HIS HAIR OFF!

Gracie said...

Hey me again!!!
I was rereading this post and I was wondering why you didn't like winter, you can wear your uggs!!
Loves