CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007...

So i was siting here trying my hardest to think up a catchy little deal about 2007 when it hit, a list of things in 2007 that I'm tired of!

I'm tired of being called stupid, I'm tired of people giving me weird looks for being a spaz, I'm tired of being afraid to cry in public, I'm tired of (OK i never thought I'd say this) being told how pretty i am by boys who i really don't like that much, I'm tired of stupid boys who waste my time, I'm tired of being expected to like one of those stupid boys, I'm tired of rumors, I'm tired of being back stabbed, I'm tired of the way i put on a dumb fake smile when everyone knows I'm not in a good mood, I'm tired of the way people generalize other people (popular, geek, prep, slut, etc.), I'm tired of being generalized, I'm tired of people making me feel bad over MY decisions, I'm tired of caring soooooo much about what other people think, I'm tired of people thinking I'm slutty for having sooo many guy friends, I'm tired of a certain girl telling people that i have bad motives and that my goal in life is to make all the good guys bad, I'm absolutely sick and tired of stupid crap that's just plain stupid, I'm tired of social studies class, I'm tired of trying sooooo hard for grades that don't seem to matter, I'm tired of battling a certain teacher EVERY day for my personal beliefs that have NOTHING to do with her, I'm tired of thinking about my dad, I'm tired of Columbia Missouri, I'm tired of private school,and now I'm just plain tired!

so here's a toast, a toast to a better year! love you all and hope you ring in the new year with style, dignity, and grace!

xxoo,
reggie

5 comments:

Gracie said...

Thanks for saying something about me!!!! JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKKJKJKJK
I can relate to a lot of that stuff too!!
Loves,
Grace

bronwyn said...

I hope you have a better year full of lots of positive developments and good energy!

Casey Lewis said...

I really enjoyed your comment today, but I didn't post it because it made me nervous to publish your state and hometown on the web.

Happy New Year!

bronwyn said...

Hi there, me again, just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading the comment you left on my blog. Interesting, I didn't realise the season behind thing would affect anyone in America. But I guess it makes sense, I'm sure small towns can be pretty much conservative.

Dylan Niles IV said...

I would definitely recommend that you adjust your sleeping patterns and perhaps increase your intake of orange juice to alleviate some of this alleged tiredness. You seem to be exhibiting many symptoms of insomnia and fatigue. But there is hope! Try NyQuil!
NyQuil, produced by the Vicks company, is the brand name of a family of cold medicine designed to help relieve many symptoms of the common cold. Because all of the medications within the NyQuil imprint contain sedating antihistamines and/or hypnotics, they are typically taken at night, just before bedtime. Its daytime counterpart is DayQuil, which does not contain sedating antihistamines and is not intended to induce drowsiness.
Also, you should probably avoid ghey teachers and stupid boyz. They have both been known to lead to nausea, indigestion, and diarrhea, which will not help your fragile state.