CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shirt me babe...

So...

Long time no blog!

HAHA!

So i was siting here thinking about a blog topic, when it hit me! t-shirts! every girl needs a cute and/or cheeky t-shirt! there pretty darn comfy if i do say so myself! SO heres some i really like, and you can get them all at http://www.delias.com/!!! The audrey Hephuburn one makes me smile! She deserves a shirt! *if anyone is looking for a late x-mas gift for me, i'm a medium, hint hint* lol geez i'm such a brat! lol! I adore them all!!!! Might just have to do some online shoping!!!
xxoo,
reggie

1 comments:

bronwyn said...

Hmmmm....difficult choice, yip, just have to take theam all!!!
Thanks for that corset info, fascinating! I had no idea they could be so dangerous *shudder*