CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Halloween...















































Haha don't you just love how I'm posting about Halloween in January? ok long story short i've been dying to post these pics and i just decided to go ahead and do it! How crazy are Melissa and I???? Lol she was a cow and i was...well a skanky version (and cheaply dressed) slightly more makeup-ed version of myself! We went to one of our friends neighborhoods and just ran around like crazy people, haha LIKE crazy people, more along the lines of like ourselves! It was soooo much fun and slightly stupid but awesome at the same time, i miss it and i can't wait for next Halloween!!! I think I'm gonna be a power ranger!!!! the pink one OF COURSE!!!! lol
xxoo,
reggie
p.s. i got a new quote check it out!!!
p.s.s. i'm the blonde one








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment..I'm adding you to my link list..and I love the SNAP!shots ya took in the bathroom..I do it all the time!! MEGA AMAZING..:)

♥Layla♥ said...

lol that is too funny!