CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A little bit of the unespected...


Every now and again i shock myself. And this recent teen vogue really shocked me. So i got the article and typically i read the magazine thinking "this is to over the top, no one would ever do that" but this time i found myself thinking "oh my goodness why don't i have that!!!". I love all the frilly girlyness and cute floral patterns!!! And the shoes, to die for!!! Its the best mix of preppy meets girl with an adorable edge! Its definitely the cutest stuff I've seen in a while!!! I love it all! Man do i wish that i could afford stuff like that, haha don't we all? I'm sure I'll be able to find some great stuff at the mall the next time i go...i love the amount of inspiration that i got from the article, hope you guys like it as much as i do!!!


xxoo,

reggie

1 comments:

Gracie said...

Check out the new issue of LUCKY with Blake Lively on the cover. I love the shoes so much in taht magazine!