CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Week(end)...




























What an amazing week last week turned out to be! I got new tennis shoes, lol yeah I'm a dork i know! And my parents and i actually got along this weekend, which is a total blessing!
Me and my mom went and saw Juno on Sunday and let me tell you, it is amazing! Its one of the most well written, witty, and hilariously sad movies I've ever seen! You will laugh and cry, its great and i strongly suggest y'all see it!
Me and my mom and my step dad went to this Ah-dorable little fancy restaurant in this small town right outside of ours. It was Delicious! It was called Emmet's and it was awesome. Ya gotta love a HUGE salad and the most amazing green bean fries ever! Oh and the dessert...to die for!
Me and Melissa went to the Hallsville v. Harrisburg game on Friday night! Fun fun fun!! I cannot stress enough how awesome that girl is! No matter how boring something is, she can always find a way to make me laugh...hysterically! hmm lets see one inside joke from that night...how bout "my favorite word is a wheezing PAAAAA!" lol love you Melissa!!!
And thank soooo much to my new lovely readers!!! Keep on commenting me!!
xxoo,
reggie








2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

reggie-

nothing is wrong with 7th graders...

it was an inside joke.

Anonymous said...

I love going to basketball games..haha what happens there stays there..lol i take mirror pics of myself all the time too..:)