CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More...

I thought you guys deserved to know a bit more about me! For the most part people on blogger have been really nice and straightforward with me, gotta love nice people!!!

1. My middle names Elizabeth, which isn't that big of a deal but together with my first name it means "Princess of God" and my parents didn't even plan that, which i think is pretty cool

2. I spend one week of my summer at Kanakuk (k-seven) and learn more about God and make some amazing friend

3. My faith is important, no VERY ,important to me

4. My mom raised me by herself since she was 23, my dad left when i was 6 months old, and i really admire her for that, it would of been sooooo easy to just put me up for adoption (not saying that putting kids up for adoption is bad!) or dump me on the side of a street, but she figured out a way and raised me!

5. I'm young, but i know what it feels like to have a broken heart (E.X. dad leaving) no matter how retarded and immature that sounds, i honestly don't think he knows how messed up and confused i am about the world mostly because of him

6. I hate people telling me what to do, i can lead myself

7. If i like you, i like, if i don't, i don't its really that simple all you have to do is be nice and i love meeting people

8. My friends....oh gosh where do i begin, how bout with they are my world, if they weren't here...God only knows where i would be right now

9.I make it my job to laugh at least once a day and to make someone laugh, after all it DOES burn calories!!!

10.My real name is raigan, but long story short its changed to Reggie over the past year, God only knows how many times people have asked me when it started, honestly i don't know when and i don't know why, one of my best guy friends (love ya gage!) started it and it caught on

xxoo,
reggie

2 comments:

♥Layla♥ said...

i`m sorry about your dad.

♥Layla♥ said...

oh lol
i meant sharpies.
sometimes I think what to type so fast it turns out kind of weird