CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

I wanna be named Blair...



Why isn't my name Blair Waldorf and why don't i live in New York City???? I found this stuff on American eagles website and fell in love! I don't really care that the shirt doesn't match very well, i still love it! I neeeeeeeed to go shopping!!!!




I don't even care that Blair would never be got dead in an AM eagle store, i still love this stuff, I'm so excited that the preppy chic thing has caught on!!! Way better then my short lived punk phase, haha! Its all girly and cute and sophisticated! Its the kind of stuff i'd imagine rich kids would wear at an elite boarding school! In autumn, with Starbucks in my hand I'd trudge threw the campus!! aww man, i wish i could change fantasy to reality!




xxoo,

reggie

0 comments: