CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dress up...


Everyones played it, but does anyone really do it anymore??? At the last school dance we were told not to where jeans, people flipped. I just wanna know why it isn't acceptable to randomly decide you wanna dress up! I love dresses and i NEVER get a chance to wear them, which totally sucks. I don't if I'm just really weird and have to much time on my hands, but i just wish that someday i could just wake up and get dressed up just cause, ok i could do that, but not without people being like "o my gosh, you freak.". Which, really people say without me dressing up and stuff but whatever! So i decided to inspire myself by going to the Betsey Johnson website (fave designer!!!!) and looking up stuff i want but will never get! WOOO! haha I'm such a Debbie downer! lol!!!! alrighty love ya!



xxoo,

reggie

0 comments: