CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Boys, Basketabll, and Bleachers...


Middle school consits of friends, boys, and basketball! What more is there to life really? So tonight was fantabulous (i don't care that that's not really a word!)! Me, my bff Melissa, her bf Chas, Maddy, and her bf Jackson all met up at the 8th grade girls tournament to watch the game and hang out! Let me tell you it was a night to remember!!!


First: our girls won second!!! you go girls (even though none of you like me!)


Second: we all had a really fun time! once everyone got there we were hyper and funny and we ate candy!!! yahhhh! WE spent about 2 hours messing with my camera and ipod and just had a good time


Third: some really random guys hit on me, it was weird but made for some hilarious memories!!!


I love you guys soooooooo much! It was fun!!!! missing it already!! (i miss your hair, and your eyes.....and your feet!!! hahaha!!! GOOOOOO Wheaties!!!! lol goooood times!!)


xxoo,

reggie
p.s. i give full photo credit to Melissa...i reallyyyyyyy wish u were in that pic :( maybe i'll figure out photoshop!!!! haahahah!

1 comments:

Gracie said...

Raigan!!
You need to update your blog more than once a week!
I mean that nicely.