CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

A little bit chic...






So we finally got a NON uniform day at school! If any of you go to a private school with uniforms, you know how coveted this day is! You have no clue what kind of effort i put into my outfit! And if i do say so my self i looked pretty darn spiffeh! haha. I think its very Jenny Humphrey-esque, just add a black trench coat and an adorable new york setting and your set! I'm adoring the fact that everything in this outfit was on sale, especially the fact that i got the 125 dollar jeans for a mear 25 dollars!!!!!! Gotta love tj maxx! The shirts from Pac Sun and it was on sale, half off from 40 to 20. And the necklace was for dollars! Gotta love a good bargain!!!









The outfit also included a fun after school shopping spree with my bff Melissa!!!! What would i do without her????






Luv you guys!!!!!









xxoo,

reggie

1 comments:

bronwyn said...

That looks absolutely great! Nice combination. I also had to wear uniforms at school, it's nice in the way that there's not so much clothes competition etc