CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Photos...

So i'm one of those people who ALWAYS has there camera, and if you looked threw said camera, 95% of those pictures would be of myself...teehee, so im deciding to showcase that!


i love how the only colored thing is my lips
lol i was attempting to get all emo...haha i guess its as emo as a blonde chick can be
Side Ponytail elgance!
i miss summer :(
i made a beautiful mistake
Snow!!!!!
rockin the "I <3 NY" t-shirt!!!!
Have you noticed a pattern? Not once am i smiling and if i'm not doing that thing with my lips i'm doing the whole "peace" thing...i'm strange
xxoo,
reggie















































1 comments:

Bojana said...

Hey! Thank you for the nice comment!

As for my header, I made it with Paint. You can do the same with it, or photoshop. Have fun!