CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Take me away, i'm gonna hurt somebody...

My hair sucks, jus thought you guys should know! Here it is on a very very good day...

Yeah i know what your thinking "wow i'd hate to see it on a BAD day!"
Bleh....it needs a trim!
Any suggestions?!??! i'm willing to switch up color and style, but NOT length!
Suggestions r greatly appreciated!!!
School can offically be called Suck-tastical! Woo! I'm getting to the point where everyone (except about 5 people) and everything annoys me about it. Certain people are making me insane, and i need a break or i'm going to hurt somebody! *hence the title of this post*




I feel like im trapped at school, like everything i do or say is watched and scrutinized. And as much as i know i shouldn't, i'm constantly thinking about what other people are thinking. It's totally ridiculous, and i know that, but its true!




But i do have a happy story to tell you!!!! There's this boy....(haha you KNOW this is gonnna be good) and well quite frankly he makes me feel special, i love it! :)




Now i'm going to go do homework! cannot wait!! lol
xxoo,
reggie

1 comments:

Gracie said...

same here!! I am so sick of teh teams we have in middle school. if you want your hair to usually have better hair days you should cut it short!! You should also put red highlights in it!! STRAWBERRY BLONDE!!