CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Part-ay...








































What i learned from my birthday party:

Dresses and tennis shoes r the IT thing!

Melissa Williamson is the awesomest best friend ever! (but i already knew that)

My house is super super scarily quiet without my friends

I love my friends more then life

Dresses are amazing

Juicy Perfume, Victorias secret lip gloss, itunes gift cards, princess birthday cards, M&M's,gorgeous shirts, mall credit cards, and gangster hats rock my world!




The Party was amazing, my outfit was gorgeous!!!! And i looked pretty!!! I wore my Yankees black and pink gangster hat all night thanks to the lovely Jackson!!!! It was sooo fun, and i miss my friends sooo much right now! It was a great time! I think i heard the song jump on it 50 times, and i learned that "Don't Cha" is only amazing when Bret dances to it! Im sooo sad that its over!




Who all came:

Melissa

Maddy

Trisha

Hannah

Victoria

Jackson

Cole B.

Bret

Gates




xxoo,

reggie

1 comments:

Pat-ricia said...

argh so sorry i couldnt come! i was soo bummed. it looks like it was pretty amazing! i still love you!

(i was eating ben and jerrys for the whole night. so depressed)

PATricia