CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good morning sunshine...

first week of school has been....dramatic
i have my first detention in the history of my life tommorow, should be interesting :)
hmm...well i dont have much to tell you but i can tell you that better posts are in the making because lemee tell ya i am bound and determined to make it to 100 posts!!!!!!!!!
So for now...some sam koster love :)


Found this lovely australian on youtube...and my oh my im in loooooove!!!! Not only is he 14 and totally cute, he has some mad guitar skill! And he has a cool band

woot woot

xxoo,
reggie

p.s. thats not a very good picture im just to lazy to find a better one :)



2 comments:

Gracie said...

Yes go detention!!! Not really!! Why did you get detention?? text me!!

Sydney said...

you've never had detetion?!

you must be a fabulous student!