CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rainy Days and Mizzou football...

currently wanting:

currently thinking about: the social studies test i should be studying for, the MU game this weekend, what I'm gonna wear to the MU game this weekend, the fact that the sky is crying right now

currently listening to: Mannequin by Katy Perry

Just a quick update on my world...nothing to special is going on. The last two weeks have felt like two extremely long years, what can i say folks the world never seems to stop spinning at an incredibly surreal rate.

xxoo,reggie


2 comments:

Sydney said...

I WANT RUBBER BOOTS.

Gracie said...

I am going to the mizzou game too!!! Ill txt u to c where u are sitting!! I also dob't know what ill be wearing but I hope my new north face gets here today or tomottow and it should be kinda cold since it is at night!!!
Last night was so scary!! Our power was off for forever and I had to get up early this morning to take a shower!!
Oh and I remember you telling me that you liked the first weeks of school!!!

Loves, (and I might see you tomorrow!)