CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Have a holly jolly christmas...

Winter is here my friends, and I don't see any signs of it leaving....so what's a girl to do but buy hello kitty earmuffs?!

Christmas is a month away, which seems so unreal! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, Victoria, and my mom and step dad and brother went and got pictures with Santa Claus!!!! I'm very excited for Christmas, like so excited that i want to put up my Christmas tree NOW!!!!!I've been thinking about it....and i really really want to do a blogger Christmas present exchange! I know it might be creepy to like give out your address and stuff....but you should get a PO box! haha i realize that this probably won't happen.....but i waaaant it to :)
Yesterday i went to my friend Hannah's swim meet, and let me tell yah folks it was great fun! First off, Hannah is amazing. She's the one that keeps me awake through my first four periods of school, and the girl has the ability to make me laugh un-controlably, which is something i admire in a person! The meet was great and her swim team friends are awesome, they were very very excepting of my friend Cole and I. I've noticed that most kids are the hi and bye type. Who will say hi when they meet you then just not acknowledge your existence, but oh man swim team kids are so totally not that way. Not to mention that swim boys are sexy....dead sexy actually!

Cole's a dweed!
So I have to write a paper on Nelson Mandela...
it's due on Monday...
And i need to get off blogger and work work work!
hope you all have had an amazing week! Comments are love my friends

xxoo,
raigan












p.s. i still don't know what's up with these big ol' gaps!






















8 comments:

ellie said...

Christmas already! Yeah! Love your Hello Kitty ear warmers. I hope you guys enjoy everyday now..with lots of smiles.

Thanks for making my day. Funny, how I didn't know this thing existed until a friend at school told me he was doing it..I was so "oh really.." his is quite patchy, but slighly wolf boy.

Thanks again!

BiLLiON $$$ said...

thanks for the comment have a happy christmas too :)

Cait said...

Wow..that time of year. Cool..yule tides to you! Adorable pics. Wishing lots and lots of happy memories...and with fun Cole too.

Sydney said...

i odn't know what a PO box is!

yikes! i sound like a space cadet!

love the earmuffs by the way!

swim boys are sexy... that have to have a very toned body...

YUM.

(: diana! said...

Awe your hello kitty earmuffs are too cute! Where did you get them?

And I know what you mean, I'm so excited for Christmas already. I want to put up the tree but my mother just looked at me as if I was insane :(

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Lovely pictures !! I love Christmas :)

unknown to man-kind said...

ahh taking a pictue with Santa Claus.
i wanna do that again :)
Christmas is coming so fast this year!

ellie said...

Hey, how's all this Christmas stuff going. Hope you are gearing up with lots of fun.

I need hot chocolate.