CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fricken frack...

so i sat down to type this post about the amazing Obama rally and my...interesting...halloween
but then i realized that one of my friends has my camera
and i cannot do a post without pictures

it just doesn't work for me, except for my last post but that was different!
oh and thanks for being so open minded and supportive everyone!!!

but i can summarize my weekend a bit :)

Yesterday i helped my mom find an outfit for Hunter's baptism
then went to Victoria's and chilled
then we went to eat at Teller's and wow, i have never had such delicious curly fries!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!
Then her friend Nick came over and we watched a movie and just hung out
then devised a genius plan to make him leave and to take me home hehehe
we're such sweet girls :)

We also decided that we're gonna go see then Plain White T's at the Blue Note on November 21, and let me tell u folks......I'M FRICKEN EXCITED!!!!

hehe and now it's Sunday...
and I'm waiting to go to Hunter's baptism....
and my outfit is fricken great, but guess what you don't get to see cause i don't have my camera!!!!

THANKS CHAS, YOU SUCK!!!! hehe

xxoo,
raigan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

darn...well, so many good things happen' for you this weekend. Hope the Baptism goes well, too.

anthony luvs johanna

Gracie said...

HAHA!!! U told me about that...

Mary said...

TAGGED!
go to blog for details, but tagged!!