CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dancer Chic...




Dress: Victoria's secret


leggings:forever21


uggs: Nordstrom




I love this outfit a ton! It reminds of a dancer for some odd reason. Maybe i was channeling Jenna Dewan on step-up...


The flawless mix of cardigans, sheer skirts, and leggings just makes me smile! And the fact that Channing Tatum is in both those pictures doesn't hurt! Step-up is a really great movie, and I'm hoping you all have seen it. If you haven't you need to go rent it.


If you don't like it, just watch it to see all the ah-mazing clothes! Seriously, you'll be impressed!


xxoo,
reggie


8 comments:

anna. said...

i love the whole ballerina thing.
nude, pastel pink, flats, tights, tutus.
love.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Love your cute cute top
link me first and i'll link you back.
x

Anonymous said...

thanks..i searched muscle museaum (if i could spell..) on project playlist..its going on the ipod, i love it, its MEGA AMAZING! :)
[[PS: I love the outfit, I must incorperate the ballerina look in my outfit tomorrow!]]

♥Layla♥ said...

I love your outfit!Itg`s really cute!I havent heard from you for a while so I came to check out your blog!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Thank you for the link exchange.

laurenn! said...

i like itt!

it's cutee. <3

EvaAmarri said...

Hey cool blog. Would u like to link?

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Agreed.. dancer chic = hot
esp ballet wear