CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Raiganisms...


Raiganism:term given to all air-headed, totally un-educated, things i say


So like...idk why but i LOVE doing these...

1. i'm terrified of places like the grand canyon, i'm afraid i'll get the sudden urge to jumped

2. i had my tonsils out when i was 9, and i almost died

3. a question that constantly runs through my mind is "why do asian people always work at nail salons?"

4. I am actually really good at writing poetry...i would never be willing to actually read some of my poems in front of people, but taechers have told me i'm really good.

5. I have an insane obsession with the book Twilight...and i haven't even finished it yet

6. i'm in love with a boy who i've know and loved since i was 5...its pretty sad

7. i love maccaroni and cheese, i could live off it

8. I've always thought it'd be cool to be named after someone

9. i don't hate the sound of nails on a chalkboard, but i hate the feeling of scraping your nails on a chalkboard

10. Cotton balls make me cringe...and when people rub fabric (other than silk) together, i sware i could throw up

11. Ketchup makes me puke, just the smell of it makes me gag

12. when i was little, i used to say "as a matter of fact" at the begingng of all my sentences

13.Me and my best friend hated each other with a severe passion from kindergarten to 5th grade

14. people say i'm random, but i don't feel like it, my thoughts fall in an order that makes perfect sense to me and so do my words

15. i have one of the craziest laughs ever...ask anyone...its insane

16. my cousins....there ah-mazing, i wouldn't be the person i am today without them

17. i honestly believe that Kanakuk camps saved my life

18. I've always wanted to run away...just to try it

19. i often ask people if i'm there best friend...its an impulse

20. its 1:30 in the morning....and i really should be geting to bed


xxoo,
reggie
p.s. above is one of my all time favorite pictures

4 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I remeber once when I was about 8 I ran away but I just hid in my neighbours garden!

johnalan:D said...

thnx 4 the note on how to make a new blog. :)
wat's a raiginsm?
most of them r the same w/ me except 4 a few. few=maybe 7. :)
sooooooooo, wat u been doing l8ly?
:)

Gracie said...

Who is that boy you are with at the top???

johnalan:D said...

..........
NAAAWWWWWW, REALLY?
if u havn't noticed, it says MALE on the profile!!!!
r u surprised? do u think im gay?
well, im not. NOT.
so, now that we've got that figured out, u kinda failed to answer the other questions on the other comment.
:)
i hope ur not disappointed by my gender.
well, srry if im too "upfront" about it. im going 2 change the subject.
how do u like the new blog?
im thinking about changing the template. idk.
:)