CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mizzou...





LOL! How much do i love my best friend?!?!?!?! Mizzou basketball has sucked this year, i'm not gonna lie. But last night was Awesome!!!! Not only did they win but i had a greattttt time!


I got in a fight with some stalker guys i didn't know...lol it was pretty gawsh dang hilarious!


And me and melissa just had a really really great time, i love being with my friends...more then they will ever know :)
xxoo,
reggie





















3 comments:

Adele said...

hey reggie! thanks for checking out my blog! yours is great! looks like you had fun with your friend :) x

johnalan:D said...

hey.
im not mad.
its ok. :)
just glad that's figured out.
ur blond? kool.
raiganisms. kool.
teehee!!! u like him?!?!?!
heh heh heh. :D
ok, yeah, u wrote a lot.
i can't think so...yeah.
:)

taffy. said...

stalker guys are da bomb :)
okay, no
theyre actually one of my biggest fears.
care to link?