CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Abercrombie and Ruffles...

Yesterday's outfit:
shirt, Abercrombie
jeans, Pac-Sun






Today's outfit!!!

Dress/shirt thing: forever 21

Jeans: pac-sun

t-shirt:old navy

I really had no inspiration for either outfits. But today's is definitely my favorite of the two! I would do posts like this more often, but i go to a school with uniforms, and i know you guys would get very very tired of seeing khaki's and white Polo's every single day!

That brings me to my next point...

spring break has shown to me just a little more of how much i loooooove clothes, and how restricted i am from showing that at my school. Some days i actually wish we had plaid pleated skirts like private schools in St.Louis. Because at least they are colorful, and at least you can accessorize those much, much better. Poor me...restricted by our society! Don't these people know I'm going to be famous one day??? Haha!

oh yeah...I've decided to do a song of the day thingy

So today's song is "Fix You" by Coldplay, I've been watching wayyyy to much of The O.C. on break, which has lead me to my obsession with this song! go check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBEYyHGbwto

xxoo,

reggie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WILL U PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT JUST CLOTHES AND STUFF! U ARE SO FAKE ABOUT IT AND IT MAKES ME SICK!

Raigan said...

haha, loving me some haters!!!

Pat-ricia said...

if you dont like what shes posting, then why are you looking? youre only making yourself look bad. youre just wasting your time bashing her. cause she a lovely girl.

Gracie said...

That is so mean what anonymous said!!! I can't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

ugh who wasn't having a wonderful day? I recommend not allowing anon comments if it gets out of hand..

Adele said...

i looove your second outfit!x

Ella Gregory said...

The second looks top is very cute!
anonymous comments always make me laugh
ignore it!

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

UAU, GIRL
i liked your choices :)
happy you, can use skirts on school
my uniform was very very horrible, but now i dont use anymore :)

kisses

Sydney said...

stupid haters! i love that blue ruffle-ish shirt!

Sydney said...

totally agree with patricia!

REGGIE ROCKS! I <3 U!