CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Field Trip...

Yesterdays outfit:




shirt: local boutique




skirt: Delia's (see "shopped till i dropped" post"









So yesterday we went on a field trip to some library in Kansas City. And that^^ is what i wore!I really love that outfit! The only bad part was that i had to sit in a bus for 2 and half hours, like a school bus...ick! And thats 2 and half hours BOTH ways! lol it was kinda fun though!




I got to:




*listen to Gates (my guy friend) sing Hannah Montana and Hillary Duff




*steal Chas's ipod




*take a bijillion pictures




*laugh at Maddy be stupid




*draw ice cubes and other cool things with Melissa




*laugh at absolutely nothing




*get lost in a dark hallway




*get the pee scared outa me when someone jumped out at me in that dark hallway









I loooooooooved it! it was really one of the best days of my life. I love my buddies!!!!









oh and i found about 50 pictures of this on my camera when i got back home:







That would be Gates...he's not only my ex-boyfriend, but also one of my all time best, best friends. Isn't he just sooooo cute? lol!!!!

Song of the day: follow you into the dark by:death cab for cutie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNIS0cuDOMw


xxoo,


Reggie






p.s. i'll post more pictures from it later

1 comments:

Pat-ricia said...

hahah love the picture of gates "acting" mentally handicapped