CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Friends...

This is, in a way, a birthday gift to all of you from me! On one hand, all the people in the blogging community who read my blog have to hear about my friends all the time. And all my friends who read this have requested/demanded/begged for a posts about ALLLL of them....yeah they're cool like that ok! Soooo here i go!!!


Melissa: I've hated you, i really have!!! haha what a great way to start, it all started in kindergarten when i totally tattled on you for having gum, then there was the whole "well i'm only your friend because emily's your friend!!!" incidents in 3rd grade. And then WAM! I don't really know what happened, but we suddenly we're joined at the hip! And i will never ever regret any of it, because now we know life is better as friends! You've seen me at my worst and at my best and you STILL love me, we laugh about EVERYTHING!!! (ie. honkie stickman, sexy headbands, and freaky men with big coats). The memories are endless, thank you for being here for me for like, ever!!!


Madisen/Maddy: What a great girl!!!! I honestly had never really hung out with you until this year, but im sooooo glad i started! You are and amazing girl, and an amazing friend!!!! You've made me laugh countless times, and you always seem to find a way to put a smile on my face, Madisen you are amazing! i love you, in a totally non-lesbian sorta way!!! haha!
Victoria: what can i say about you Victoria!!!!! lol. You are 20 years old, and are honestly one of the nicest adults i have EVER met. I really do turn to you for advice, and you always make my problems seem much much smaller! You are WIIIIISE!!!! haha...we're dorks but i love it! Thanks for everything, and i mean that because there are alot of things that would of been alot more difficult if you wouldn't of been there to tell me it would all be ok!
Trisha: I know we haven't gotten along in the past, and even now sometimes we don't, but i think that's the beauty of our friendship, we always seem to get through it all and come out of it STILL friends, LYLAS!!!!Jackson: I hit you alot, and you get mad at me alot, but its amazing!!! HAHA!!! I think you've made me laugh a milliondy times, and i looooove that about you! Your great, and you actually listen to my silly girl problems, thank you for that!
Patrica: AGHHHH ITS GOYZLE!!!!! teehee, i love you, you have been here for the tears and the laughs and that is why i love you, you know i can be a total mess but you still love me anyways, and that's awesome!
Chas/Chazzle Dazzle: not only are you my best friends boyfriends, but i can honestly say you are one of MY best friends! You make me laugh, and give me coffee candy bars in homeroom to jump-start all those loverly days that begin with me whining about...hmmm...EVERYTHING!!! You rock my socks barbee boy, and soooooo totally flip my flops!!!!


Gates: i love you, nuff said!!! haha, your great gates. Whether your pole dancing at recess, or being emo with a fork at lunch, you ALWAYS make me smile. I will never forget when you hardly even knew me and i was crying, you would ALWAYS make it all better, and that is why your a great friend. And plus ur like the only boy that lets me say i love you, haha!!! (p.s. this is an awful picture of both of us :)






last but not least....*drum roll*



Cole B: okay your real name is Cole, but i pretty much always call you Cole B...hmmm i wonder??? lol, i have known you since i was 5 and we played soccer, remember when Jeffrey broke his arm and I cried? That was great, it really was. You have been here through literally everything, you've probably seen me cry a million times and hear me laugh a million times more, and you STILL stick around. You can ALWAYS make me laugh and you are always there to actaully listen, and to make my problems seem sooooo much smaller, your amazing cole you really are! Thanks!


I love you all, i really do, happy birthday!!!! hahaha!!!!! Speaking of those....MINE IS ON SATURDAY!!!!!! Okay, i love you, byeee






xxoo,
reggie



2 comments:

Pat-ricia said...

oh my goodness. im speechless. that is ah-mazing raigan. i totally heart you! *tear!* that just makes me happy, you have no idea.

screw armored millipedes
raigan elizabeth loves me!

lol
goyzle!

V-Kas said...

i love you!!!!!!!!!!
i was just joking when i said write about me! BUT i love everything you said!! haahha im so glad im so old and wise!!! i guess it comes with the territory! lol
I CAN"T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
i wont get to see u friday! so you will have to wait for your birthday present!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!
I LOVES YOU!