CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Walking Away...

Alright so, I'm not leaving the blogging world forever. I'm not even leaving for like 3 weeks, i just need a break. I need some time to come up with actually good stuff to post about! In case you haven't noticed my last couple of posts have been majorly suck-tastic. Im just running outa things to talk about. And plus, there are a TON of things i need to do for school. My fourth quarter grades are terrible, no joke they would probably make most kids cry. But not me, I'm used to failure! lol!





So yeah my people, I'm taking a short break. Please don't miss me to much :) love you all!








xxoo,
reggie

5 comments:

Sydney said...

noooo!

i'll miss youu!

please comment me still!

V-Kas said...

i miss u already!!

Anonymous said...

That sucks. :[ Well hope you keep posting soon.

EvaAmarri said...

Enjoy ur break

anna. said...

good luck with your grades.

you shall be missed.