CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

80's...

















Wanna know why i love 80's fashion? Because it could b as loud, bright, and obnoxious as you wanted it to be!!!! That's my kinda fashion!!!
Oh and do you wanna know why i love my friends? Because of that, they are insane and they make me insane, which makes me happy! I love you guys, and 80's night was the bomb diggity!!
My bestest bestest bestest frined melissa came over and we got ready together, lol yeah 2 girls and some insane eyeliner!!! yeah thats what i call AMAZING!
*note: we had an 80's night at our youth group, we don't dress like that normally...ok well some of us!!!
xxoo,
reggie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi:

you have a very nice and funny blog... i like it!

:D

V-Kas said...

hahahahah omg i looooooove the pictures!!! they are sooo very fabulous!!

jackie? said...

Hey um.. not to be offensive or anything, but you need better facial expressions when taking pics xP

They're all in that mouth position...
>.>