CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

But i NEEEEED it...

ABERCROMBIE

1: its a sweater, and its striped, and i love it


2.ok ok i know i can get much cheaper and cuter at target...but i like these


3.really really really cute! and i just need it


4. come on, they're pink and they have moose on them! y wouldn't i love them?









AMERICAN EAGLE

1: its striped, and its summery!!!

2.ok ok i wouldn't wear them in public, but they look comfy

3. its poofy and its all eyelet-y i loooove it









JUICY COUTURE

1. its Delicious, and if you've seen the packaging you know why i loooove it

2. isn't is gorgeous? sparkly!!!

3. you should know me well enough to guess, i mean come on they're pink, sparkly, and they're bows!!!!!!!

My birthday is coming up...

i can provide links if u wanna get me something :) lol

xxoo,

reggie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually really into New Moon right now!! I'm gonna sign off and read it after I comment you..it is just so good, and so MEGA AMAZING!! Thanks, I'm so glad Aero has big sales..I'm addicted to sales..gotta have 'em or half my clothes wouldn't be in my dresser..:)

anna. said...

thanks!

and i like the cardigan.

Clumsy Girl said...

Those outfits are really cute!
GC,

Sydney said...

I love:

A&F dress
Striped sweater
Juicy charm bracelet
juicy shirt

:P

V-Kas said...

ummm so i want EVERYTHING on this list!! haha
but mostly the shorts with the mose on them!! haha