CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Poetry...

Mkay so i was reading the MEGA-AMAZING blog Walmart Will Do and i noticed that she had done a post with one of her poems, im not stealing her idea, i was just inspired by it. So yeah here goes...

I simply cannot take it anymore
and all i want is to give up
i would love to just let go
walk away
and never look back

But then i think of you
and i remember
why i've stuck around for so long


NEXT:

Broken, torn apart
War remains, where peace once stood
Searching, wanting, lost


Ok ok i know their both not all that great, but all my good stuff is in my Language Arts teachers classroom, so yeah I'll make this better tomorrow :)

xxoo,
reggie

p.s. anyone notice the layout change? u liiike?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks..:) i like that first one..pretty MEGA AMAZING..yeah boys (well, boy) suck big time!
[[i'll post again evantually, i'm doing a little hiatus..]]
--ASHLEY/SHELUVFAHSHUN/WALMARTWILLDO

prettygirl64 said...

Hey!

Cool blog :) I'm pretty new to this thing so would you mind taking a look at my blog and letting me know what you think?

http://livelaughlove1234.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much!!

Prettygirl64

mari said...

ohh I like yurr blog :D