CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Prom...






(photos teenvogue.com)

When it comes to prom, i find myself agreeing with the lovely Christian, its "horribly tacky". But, after reading "the bible" (AKA teen vogue) I've been thinking more and more about prom. So what that its about 5 years away, a girl can dream!
Teen vogue beautifully painted my idea of a fairytale prom, complete with Betsey Johnson,Chanel, and an adorably dorky boy. I don't know about you, but if i look half as stunning as these girls do at MY prom, it will definitely be a night to remember!
So people, get excited, cause if I'm still on here in about 5 years, you'll get to see how stunning III look at prom :)
xxoo,
reggie
p.s. go pick up a copy of Teen Vogue, it'll make your heart smile!

3 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

You guys r so lucky you have prom. We don't have that down here in Barbados

V-Kas said...

u.me.melissa.prom dress shopping.t minus 1 hour!

johnalan:D said...

lol, i wuz in arkansas. it wuz fun. :) wait, u live in missouri? either im slow or u never told me. :) I MADE IT INTO TALENTED ART! yay!

anyway, yeah i play soccer. i kinda suck a bit, but its fun. :D i play left wing or defense usually. we tied 0-0 w/ this 8th and 9th grade team...it wuz prtty kool. :)

well, ill ttyl.
:)