CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Crayon boxy boxity box box...

We made this crayon box thingy in computer class, which didnt go so well for me...i'm not all that great at meausrements. And the above is what i titled mine, it's covered in peace signs and random "CRAYONS!!!!!" placed everywhere. Yes....that is what i have to tell you about my week.
Pointless drama seems to be someones favorite past time lately...
I hate people who have lives that aren't anything to complain about, yet they spend their lives dwelling on the minimal issues they deal with. Yeah, we all do it, but not all of us do it every second of every day.
We're doing this eighth grade play called Don't Say Macbeth and I might get the lead role.....and if i do it would fer sure complete my life.
Gosh i feel so friggin boring....
It snowed here today!!!!
And i'm kind of geting excited about summer clothes which is odd because i'm IN LOVE with winter....hmmm conflicting emotions!
BRACES OFF IN SIX MONTHS OR LESSSSSS!!!!!! I've had my braces for almost three years, my orthodontist knows me better then a lot of people i go to school with. Yeah...pathetic.
Kate Nash-Foundations, basically my new favorite song!
Everyone go listen to NeverShoutNever! because a) christofer is adorable b) amazing vocals c) they're from joplin and thats in my state!!!!!!
Alloy is basically the best thing that has ever happened to me.....

i want that dress....i would wear it every single day

hmmmm well as fun as this post is, i'm gonna give up on it

xxoo,

raigan

6 comments:

ellie said...

winter gets old fast. love that dress, too.

thanks for the note. yeah, i'm a nick hoult fan (eric) & I hate for it to end with Ellie too...only I'm a Jackson Rathbone (elliot) fan too.

Cait said...

Thanks for the shout out about that local band you mentioned. Hopefully, it's warming up soon.

Have a good weekend!

ellie said...

Thanks for the sweet note. I love it. Well, I'd seriously want Eric to get his act together first.

Sydney said...

congrats about the braces.

3 years... whoa.

Mary said...

Wearing that dress and listening to Foundations for the rest of eternity? Let's!


Sounds fabulous, I hope you're doing well!

Mary said...

ps: I ahve braces. I am envious. I bet your smile is fantastic.