CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Frustration...

Happy inauguration week! I'm very proud of our country and our president, Barack Obama I support you!!!

Alright so next week is catholic schools week, its this big week where basically my school does nothing except have lots of junk food and party because we're a catholic school, and the eighth grade always plays a volleyball game against the teachers. It's basically an excuse to dress like a crazy person and to have extreme bragging rights over the teachers....that is if we win.

I'm not an athlete, at all. The extent of my athletic career was one year on the basketball team and less then a year in dance classes when i was maybe 5....

PE today: HELL! We're practicing for the volleyball game and all that joyful stuff...well ok I'm sorry I'm not going to lunge TOWARDS a ball that is coming TOWARDS my face, sorry folks. Apparently i should sit out of the game.....haha no thanks.

Theres a boy in my grade who seems to think that sports are the only important thing in life, and he almost made me cry today. Yup.

Oh he also happens to be the one who told me on inauguration day that Obama spent 17 years in Indonesia smoking weed, then went on to argue with our language arts teacher that it was a fact.

Do you understand how that could be aggravating beyond belief?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I've known him since i was 4, he was my soccer buddy and we used to be really close.....now a days I don't feel like i even know him anymore. It's a bit tragic.

"I'll keep my guns. I'll keep my freedom. I'll keep my money. You can keep the change" Oh boy do i love store billboards!!!!! HAHA sucka toooooo bad we already have a president and you can't change it!

I'm mature, I know....


xxoo,
raigan

5 comments:

ellie said...

thanks for a comment. I hope you'll have fun at the game in spite of somebody. Some people are just not good sports. I always think of my one coach in middle school basket ball..his pep talk was more depressing that anything. "I know we haven't ever won a game. And some of us could get into better shape blahblahblah..then he'd start in a prayer that we'd do our best..be nice to the other team.." You were ready to fall asleep before you even got out there. Anyway sounds like a fun week next week..I'm sure your shoes can't wait!

Have a good weekend.

Cait said...

I've met some of those guys like that. I'm not a real sportsy kind, either. And some guys have no sportmanship at all. It could be something he learned from at home..or he's just being a jerk. I know it was upsetting when a guy who I had always felt we were the best of frends..wakes up one day and just tells you.."I don't like you. You disgust me.." I think its hormones. That must have something to do with it. Like maybe they realise..hey, you are a girl..a real girl.." & then you see them want to act just the opposite.

Hang in there.

Good luck with the game. Have a great weekend.

Alyssa said...

aww thats ok! thanks for staying a loyal follower XD

Sydney said...

great update!

also, i saw your older post.

i just got some custom converse as well.

love them.

love your steve maddens as well.

yay obama!

Mary said...

"Obama spent 17 years in Indonesia smoking weed"
I'm sorry, did he spend the last 17 years in denial smoking crack?

I was so proud of Barack Obama, I cried. I love it. My friend and I watched the entire inauguration and from 9 am to 9 pm we texted each othwe song names and replaced the word "rock" with Barack.

some winners..
we built this city on barack and roll, barack me gently, barack me like a hurricane, i like barack and roll.... oh frig we're funny

haha flannel pyjamas? I'm surrounded in terrible grey terry cloth... hmm sexy? no.

don't cry for boys, because boys that try to make you cry spend their nights crying because no one likes them. fact of life. learned it in first year university, and you will too, promise!

xxxo