CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

golly gee mister...













Wow...Haven't done this in quite some time....

Christmas was amazing, and Santa was very very good to me!!!! I got a Louis vuitton bag (yes, a real one) a juicy jacket a new camera a bunch of clothes and the gift that keeps on giving, money!



I would elaborate but this week has been pretty rough on me emotionally...

Aside from the drama that typically is a constant in my life, i lost a loved one who definitely should not of been lost. My step mom was roughly five months pregnant and gave still birth to Finnigan Justin at 1:25 AM on January 10...

It's been really hard for me, i don't really know how to cope with the way i feel right now because honestly I'm not to sure how i feel. Disappointed, heartbroken, confused........it's a long list but I'm trying to get through it....


I'll be headed to Kansas city for his funeral on Tuesday....

hope you all are doing well



i apologize for not commenting anyone back i just don't feel like it

xxoo,
Raigan





4 comments:

ellie said...

Great that Christmas went so well.

Sorry to hear the news about the loved one that was lost. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Cait said...

I'm glad you have your friends around you at this time. I know it must be devastating for your family and all.

I'll thinking of you this week. Hope you'll be ok this week and your loved ones, too.

Cait said...

I'm glad you have your friends around you at this time. I know it must be devastating for your family and all.

I'll thinking of you this week. Hope you'll be ok this week and your loved ones, too.

Sydney said...

LOUIS VUITTON AND JUICY!

(i'm rather jealous)

i'm really sorry about your loss...