CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm baaaack...

Ya know how sometimes there comes a time when you want something sooooo badly, that it becomes a need? Well above would be my "need". I've looked it up on the Coach website for quite a while now, and its been my daily ritual, just to make sure they STILL have it.

So i'm debating wether i should bite the dust, and just buy it already. Or if i should wait until my birthday and beg my biological father for it...my daddy did, after all, come threw with my ipod touch at Christmas :)

Hmm....wow i'm a major brat. But i need it. And i'll do almost anything to get what i need :)

Well my loves...what do you think? Wait until my birthday? Or just go ahead, and buy it!!!???!!!

HELP!!

xxoo,
reggie

10 comments:

Heather Leith said...

i personally think its an ugly bag.

Heather Leith said...

meaning, do neither.

Anonymous said...

i'm agreeing with heath(er) on this one. I don't find coach bags to be cute. so yeah, i think neither, too..

Karine said...

That's a decision only you can make.

Sorry..

;)

Kissessss

Anonymous said...

There are really cute and cheap bags on fredflare.com. they are like really different, so if thats not your vibe, then check out the always wonderful Target.com. They have endless varieties (spell?) and their prices are a bit better than Fred flare..hope i helped!! :)

Wendy said...

If you do buy it, wait till your birthday. That way you have time to think it over.

Ella Gregory said...

Maybe wait a bit longer and see if you still really like it
I don't think that bag is going to last more than one season though so maybe invest in something a little more simple?
but if you love it then go for it

Anonymous said...

Okay that bag is cute, but it could easily be passed as a *gasp* knockoff by those wierd chinese people at markets! Nawt like I have ever bought one...! I bet it's like only $250 so you should buy it if you really like that *knockoff*

Anonymous said...

BTW it looks like a $20 dolla knockoff I totally agree with queen, don't get it! (I also agree with heath(er) and she fahshun

♥Layla♥ said...

If you want it,then get it.But I`ve seen cute .My obsession is "The Hayden" bag.