CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged...

So i wasn't really truly tagged because no one said "i tag reggie" but...whatever i'm doing it anyway!!! i' tagging Natalie (this is natalie bright), Sydeny (sydney speaks), and Walmart will do (sorry i don't know your real name!), Marissa (sorry i don't know your blog title!), and Trisha (Friends Are Life)!!! have fun!!!

8 things i'm passionate about:
*friends
*family
*Jesus and God
*good literature
*fashion
*the AIDS epedimic in Africa
*Kanakuk
*shopping

8 things i want to do before i die:
* move to NYC
* possibly start a youth ministry
*become a mother (not any time soon!)
* resolve things with my Father (dreaming a bit here)
*go to Parson's New School of Design in NYC
* open my own store
*stick up to my psychotic religon teacher and tell her what i believe and not geting scolded for it
*get married

8 things i say often:
* like
*oh my gosh
*non jour (no thats not a typo folks!)
* stupid idiot
*shut up
*crap
*you're joking!
*er...whatever

8 T.V. shows i recently watched:
*Degrassi
*Saved By the Bell
*Hannah Montana
*Wizards of Waverly Place (yes i am a dork, i know!)
*Project Runway
*Trading Spaces
*American Idol
*Instant Star

8 Artists i never get tired of listneing to:
*Taylor Swift
*Carrie Underwood
*Avril Lavigne
*Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
*Kate Nash
*Britney Spears (guilty pleasure!)
*OKGO
*Weezer

8 Things that Atract Me to My friends:
* how we all have the same sense of humor
*how much they love me
*the fact that they've seen me at my lowest lows and still love me
*the fact that i am a totally insane freak sometimes and there right by my side...being insane
*that we can go to the mall, crack up, get stared at, and still have an amazing time
*that i see them all the time (even on weekends and breaks and snow days and...lol)
*that even my guy friends truly listen to my problems and give me thoughtful input
*that they encourage me to be a better person

8 Things i Learned in 2007:
* that the waves in the ocean are controled by the pull of gravity from the moon
*that my cousins are awesome
*that you cannot trust everyone
* that heart break just brings you one step closer to happiness
*that Cole Brendel makes amazing CD's for me...every single year (its tradition!)
*that no matter how perfect life in the good ol' USA seems, there is crazy stuff happening everywhere
*that nobody's perfect, and i gotta work it!
*That with Jesus, everything will indeed be ok, because he really does care!!!

xxoo,
reggie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thanks..it is MEGA AMAZING isn't it?? :) I worship that phrase, i pretty much say it at least 10 times a day..