CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick day...

Today i'm sick...and it really is not any fun at all. But it gave me time to think about stuff. And to think about the fact that i desperatley need to go shoping. I need to get some RainBoots . (click on that cause there really cute!)





I need a new sweatshirt .





I need new pink flats .



I need a cellphone .

I need some boots .

Wanna buy me presents? teehee

xxoo,
reggie

p.s. sorry for the lack of pictures, i just don't feel like dealing with that right now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG 66 days until next birthday!
Loves the clothes and pink flats (when I was shopping in Saint Louis this summer they have pink Steve Madden ballet slippers on sale for $40) and I didn't get them!
Loves,
Gracie

Pat-ricia said...

ohh i think i know what to get you for you b-day now.. ;)

hugs!
goyzle