CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

So...

Well up until yesterday there had been no insane drama this year. Some of you may of read the comment on my last post by emzayy or whatever, well yup that wasn't even the worst of it.

So, as for my saturday it was spent changing my password on my AIM, emailing someone, and talking on the phone about how to solve all this ridiculousness.

Since when is it ok to call someone a fat whore and get away with it? Since when is it allowed to log onto to someone elses AIM and trash there buddy info? Because up until yesterday I thought all that stupid imature crap was behind the majority of my friends. I guess i was wrong about some people and i guess that this will teach me who to trust.

As for me, i think i'm just gonna be the bigger person, no matter how much i want to bash someones face in. Its stupid, and i honestly don't care anymore. I know this post doesn't make sense to the majority of you but...i needed to vent.

SO its a new day! and i'm gonna put on my happy face, and hang with the friends i know i can trust!

xxoo,
reggie

2 comments:

Gracie said...

I think I am one of Reggies good friends although I do not go to her school and all I want to say is don't be stupid, to all of you!!! I can't believe that someone would say that to you. Also to whoever who is reading this that has messed with Raigan, you messed with the wrong girl!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with the person ahead of me, not so called "grace" but you know what i mean. from words from wiser elders "don't be so sensitive" u are totally correct. we shan't be so sensitive and if we or someone else do not care about what other people think, you wouldn't be leaving that post "reggie" ok.
well
as i would say "LIVE LAUGH LOVE"