CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get Smart...

I saw Get Smart last night and let me tell ya, it may not of been the most complex movie ever but i thought it was HILARIOUS!!!! And i never thought i would say this about the movie, but anne hathaways clothes we're absolutley AMAZING! I'm sure my friends we're about to kill me everytime i said "ohhhh i want her earings, look there chanel! OMG her sunglasses are fabulous! wow i love that dress!" the list could go on for ages...:)


Which brings me to my next topic...The Devil Wears Prada, yes i know its a fairly old movie, but i've been obssed with it lately! i mean the clothes are just stunning! And i just love the story of the whole movie, and mostly the clothes! hehe



Basically what im saying here is that Anne Hathaway rocks my socks and totally flips my flops...:)

xxoo,

reggie

4 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I love Anne Hathaway too! Oh, and thanks for adding my link.

fdgvb said...

hey!
Thanks for the comment!
i love the devil wears prada, it is a really good movie with amazing clothes!
-alexis!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I'm baaaccck!
rehabschmehab93.blogspot.com
-ASHLEY-

Unknown said...

Last night, the local news came on and reported that the new movie, “Get Smart” took in like 49 million dollars over the weekend. My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief. My question is…..with gas and food prices the way they are today, who the hell has 10 dollars (per ticket) to throw away on the crap Hollywood puts in the Theatres these days!? Two tickets with popcorn and a drink is going to cost you at least 30 dollars. To see…..”Get Smart”?
I m watching Movies Here
http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com still i am Using Download Movies