CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Taylor Alison Swift...


Is my idol!


but not only that, she has a concert in iowa on the 8th of august!!!! OMG i know!!!! And the best part of all of this is, is that its in the town RIGHT next to my grandparents town!!!!


and do u wanna hear the absolute most fabulous part of it all?!??!?!


I'M GONNA BE AT CAMP!!!!!!!


that my friends is what i would like to call FRUSTRATING!!!!


Its been a year since i've seen my favorite singer in concert :(


a very long year i might add!!!!


so...for now, i'm stuck sitting at home...with Taylor Swift blaring, and singing into my hairbrush like it was a microphone!!! (if you dont do stuff like that there is something very wrong with you!)


I'm sorry taylor, i know you'll miss me!
xxoo,
reggie

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Raigan! this was not the best week to go to kamp was it?

Sydney said...

:( sorry!

Alexis101 said...

WOW I love her too!!!!! LOL! Thanks for commenting my blog.