CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Yes ma'am...


We we're crazy way back when, its amazing what a few months can do to a group of people...a dinner like that will probably never happen again because of pointless drama and crap...yep. Kinda sad if u think about it...i know none of you know these people but, whatever its hilarious...well to me it is, and i honestly dont care what ya think cause it was fun. One of the greatest nights of my life actually! Jacob...is hilarious, the kid like wont talk to me anymore but whatever he's hilarious. I miss this :( one night when the majority of us got along...yeah never see that happening again!

this just makes me laugh...we look totally diffrent now lol and this was in like...eh...febuary i think


xxoo,

reggie

3 comments:

Ally said...

hehe...i love the video- so random and exactly like what me and my friends sound like!! a whole bunch of loud and crazy!!

fdgvb said...

lol!
(comparing notes sounds like lots of funn!)
thanks for the comments!
-alexis

Ally said...

hehe! i got sunburnt really bad this year on a day off from school and i looked REDICULOUS but it was funny to have ppl stare at me but let me tell u it hurt!! but it peeled (which my friends had too much fun doing) and now i have an amazing base tan so i think it was so worth it!!