CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Haircut...

i'm getting a haircut tommorow...and i honestly have no idea what i want to do but i know i want to change it! Way back in like febuary i decided i was gonna grow my bangs out and whatever idiot decided that was okay for me to do is really stupid, lol.



i need:
*bangs
*layers
*enough length to make it curly or straight cause it goes either way (mostly curly, duh u guys know what i look like)


I dont want any length off what i have right now...but i do want a change cause i cannot stand my hair its really...BLEH...great adjective, i know.


Someone needs to help me...









THIS IS TO HARD!!!!

xxoo,

reggie

1 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I think lauren has a classic look!! I need a hair style change too...