CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goody goody gumdrops...

Oh golly my mood has improved a ton thanks to the ever so lovely Cait!!!! First off, this girl can write! I mean really go check out her blog dk;dc over in my link list, and catch up with her story because it is FABULOUS!!!!! Now second, she gave me an award! OH GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS!!!!!!!


hehehe i looooooove stuff like that, getting tagged and what not, so if u ever need someone to tag I'm your woman!!!! EEEEK lol sorry I'm really hyper!!!
And third she is just SOOOO sweet, such a nice girl!!!
And today i went to the dermatologist (skin doctor) and guess what guys I'm gonna be beautiful! LOL
And last but not least....theres this awesome new blog called CRUB that i definitely think you guys should check out!!! HAHAHA!!! Ya know my buddy cole who i made a post about a couple days ago? Well long story short we got a blog together and its going to be muy intersante!!! (very interesting)
http://crubraigancole.blogspot.com/ go read it right now or I'll hurt you....lol no peace and love violence is never the answer!!!
xxoo,
reggie
p.s. i would tag other people but all the bloggers that i absolutely love have already been tagged (cait, ellie, etc.)

4 comments:

Raigan said...

sorry about the spaces...blogger is being un-ruley

xxoo,
reggie

Gracie said...

Hey wat do you mean that you went to the dermotoligist and now you're gonna be beautiful!

Gracie said...

i mean ?

ellie said...

Yea! that's great about the award!