CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey brittany...

where is your engagement ring? does it mean anything? does the boy with the ring?

lalala I'm weird


and I'm sick
how fun!!!!

Back to school in less than a month!!!!

Being the total dork that i am, I'm absolutely THRILLED to go back to school! The first month or so of school is always awesome because everyones happy to see each other again!

Just remember that in a bout 4 months you guys are going to get to hear me whine and complain about how much i hate it :)

I haven't eaten meat in a week....go me!!!

And i actually got some really cute shorts at abercrombie, normally i would never get shorts there because they're soooo short but these ones were actually cute! And i learned that hollister's shorts are shorter!

le gasp!!!

Its been a pretty good week...my babysitter got a really cute puppy named Coco who is just the sweetest little doggy ever!!!!

I want a puppy...but noooo instead I'm gonna get a baby! WOOOO

lol

speaking of that...I'm gonna be a big sister in 3 weeks (give or take)!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEIRD it feels like yesterday that i found out my mom was pregnant and now the things gonna be here....weird

xxoo,
raigan

p.s. GO CHECK OUT CRUB BECAUSE WE UPDATED FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Gracie said...

Hey!! I love the randomness in this post!! Loves

Gracie said...

Hey!! I love the randomness in this post!! Loves

Sydney said...

i know what you mean.

the first WEEK for me is fun.

then i'm ready for summer vacation!

♥♥CLAiiR3TH3ROCK3R♥♥ said...

Love ur blog!
Check mine out!
Comment!

ellie said...

How is everything going? What summer you've had. You must be excited about what's to come. Hope all your blogs are doing well.