CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lacking inspiration...




Summer is almost over, ok well a month, but thats no where near enough time. It feels like this all just started and now its almost over. That's not fair or cool at all. :(



And on top of this all, nothing all that spectacular has happened this summer...it's just been dull and boring but i want something FUNTASTICALAMAZINGTASTIC to happen!



Gross...i sound really whiney in this post



Oh and i'm totally lacking blog inspiration, YIPEE.



I guess im just bummed for no reason at all....goody goody gumdrops!



xxoo,
reggie

4 comments:

ellie said...

July is becoming just this hot, humid and sticky month..I'm afraid. Its hard to think up what to do. You don't even feel like taking a walk outside. Which I know I should.

Hopefully, you'll find a good book, maybe a story to write or something to make with a friend.

Yeah, you should really write a letter to someone you haven't heard from for a while.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ..
I sort of feel the same way. But luckly I've had a few things to entertain me. You should try maybe having a party or think up some way to cool off. :)
Hit me back.

Cait said...

you've been tagged!so thoughtful.

Cait said...

Of course, I love your blog. Its really quite honest and even enlightening.