CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Weak/Week summary...

busy busy busy week my friends!!!

Monday my babysitter/best friend that isnt my age and i had loads of fun! We went to panera which was delicious, when isnt it? Then went to her condo which is just super cute and awesome, and we decided we were gonna go tan. HAHAHAHA well we went to her pool...haha there was ONE chair and it was falling apart, we tanned for about 10 minutes then just gave up. Went home, showered, then went to the mall! goody goody gumdrops!!!!!!!! And...the best purchase of the day was DEFINITELY camp rock and pirates of the Caribbean underwear, hahahaha best day of my friggin life!

Tuesday i volunteered which was yucky...really really boring day.

Wednesday night went to the movies with Josh, just the two of us. First real date, dang was i nervous! But it went super dooper well!!!! He put his arm around me which was soooo cute, hehe i love boys!

Thursday i volunteered and it was a great day! Lots to do! Then i had a skin doctors appointment which was AMAZING i have to go in every Tuesday and get my face all awesometastical...haha yeah I'm really excited, my skin suckssss!!!!

And Friday was good, relaxing! thank God!!!!!!!!

And I've spent almost all my birthday money except the checks which I'm not allowed to spend but must save. Juicy couture tote or college??? hmmm what a toss up!!!!

And this weekend i get to clean!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED!!!! bleh yucky

xxoo,
reggie

p.s. this post is lame

1 comments:

ellie said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun with week. Good for you, you deserve it.