CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Its to early...

Or late depending on how you look at the world, but its 3:45 A.M. (in the morning) and i am WIDE awake! Because i got up at 6:30 AM...and worked/volunteered all day, came home and crashed at about 5....and woke up at 1:30! And layed there for a while debating whether or not i should actually get up and do something...i ended up getting up! WOO go me! I'm motivated...nawt really.


Ya know what i hate the most about this? i wake up and i feel like my throat is gonna just close up cause i am SOOOOOOOOO thirsty...now I'm drinking some water so I'm all better! ALMOST!



GAH I'm a loser...lol


IDK if any of you read the blog "Hail Mary" (http://hailmary-fullofgrace.blogspot.com/) but you should because shes an awesome writer and even though i dont know her she seems really nice!


AND I'm taking her school of culture challenge and you should to because really, we all need to be cultured!


And now I'm going to tell you what i learned about David Suzuki!




*forceful spokesperson on the subject of global warning

*he has produced many popular television shows that endorse the need to work with nature, not against it

*his family (mom, dad, twin sister Marcia, sister Dawn, and sister, Aiko) suffered internment in 1942, when he was 6 years old, during World War II

* in 2006 he received the Bradford Washburn Award from the Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts



that's only a little bit of what i read about him! Very interesting i didn't even know who he was until today!


Today at my volunteering job i met this man and i was supposed to take him back to whatever department he needed to go to and i go "hi I'm raigan!" and he goes "hooray! good for you!" mmm gotta love sinical people!


5 songs I've listened to over the course of this post:
1. I'll be there for you by: Bon Jovi
2. Holly (would you turn me on?) by: All Time Low
3. The Beach by: All Time Low
4. She's Got Style by:Never Shout Never (I LOVE IT!)
5. Shameless by: All Time Low

clearly i listen to a lot of All Time Low...
speaking of music! I'd love to have some recommendations of songs i should listen to!
Don't feel stupid, tell me what you like, because I'm always in need of some good music!
Music makes the world go round!


AND GUESS WHAT!!!!! On Sunday my boyfriend and best guy friend come home from camp! MY LIFE IS GONNA BE COMPLETE! lol! I'm really excited...its been a long 8 days...and now i only have like 2 left! yippeee!!!


Ya know what ticks me off? Skittles! because they say you can taste the rainbow, but you cant cause there is no blue skittle! (ROY G. BIV!) I should sue them for false advertising...but really i do wonder why they left out the blue, one color! would it of killed them to add ONE color!!!!

tsk tsk!
wow...clearly i have to much time to think at the moment!
I'm gonna get a pedicure this weekend! Yes i know you guys are excited!
This post is simply falling apart...
xxoo,
reggie

1 comments:

ellie said...

That is some nap. You must have really been tired.