CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy happy joy joy!!!

*Jac Vanek, photographer extrordainare and scene queen, she rocks...random pic*


Today was AMAZING!!!!!


I got a really really awesome pedicure
i went to the mall and got some really really cute clothes
AND our Buckle store here just started carrying ED HARDY!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU BUCKLE!!!!!

haha ed hardy rocks my world...



and when i turned my phone on this morning i was greeted with the most simple, but most amazingtotallymademe100%happytastical text message ever...as some of u know my boyfriends been at camp for TEN days....



Josh: im baaaack
Raigan: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!



haha im such a loser...
and tommorow i'll have pics up of my lovey toes and clothes!



i can ryhme...its no crime
im a poet and i didnt even know it
i need to stop, call a cop!!!



lol...i've gone off the deep end



10 songs i cant live without:

*burnin up, Jonas brothers (dont beat me)
*the girls a straight up hustler, all time low
*i'll be there for you, bon jovi
*keep on lovin you, REO speedwagon
*sex and candy, marcy playground
*wonderwall, oasis
*i want action tonight, poison
*saints of los angeles, motley crue/crew (i cant spell)
*fscene8, the medic droid
*control, metro station



im eclectic



xxoo,
reggie






0 comments: