CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've fallen in love...

Yes my friends, i have fallen in love with a Jonas brother. Wow...i never thought i would ever say that, because frankly i thought they were really really over rated. I never understood all the screaming girls that follow them around...but now i really get it.
I just watched camp rock...and Joe just stole my heart.
I want to be the voice inside his head! I want to be the reason that he's singing!
xxoo,
reggie

9 comments:

ellie said...

Yeah, its all camp rock's doing, huh?

Its summer love.

Anonymous said...

haha camp rock got me into the jonas brothers too..i am a woman obsessed haha..
ps: of course you can have joe! :)

Cait said...

I want to be the voice inside his head...I like that.

Adele said...

lmao! im not a jonas fan im afraid, i hate how they stole busted songs :( xx

Anonymous said...

lol I love the Jo Bros, especialy Joe all because of Camp Rock, too! haha

Mary said...

you are too sweet :)
I love that your profile says i love Jesus, it makes me feel like I`m not alone. I don`t care that like all my friends are atheists and Jews and such, it`s just nice to see more beleievers.

Anyways, not a Jonas fan musically, but Gosh they`re GORGEOUS. Seriously, I could stare all day ..

Cait said...

My God, I think I just come here to look at HIM. He's just so "sweet" in that pic..I can only hope he's really like that..but that might be asking for waaaaaay toooooo much.

Vicky ♥ said...

haha, good luck=)

Gracie said...

I LOVE NICK JONAS